• To generate business for the workshop services, by direct interactions with new clients for new business and existing clients for repeat business. Reduce Customer Complaints and Rework orders, Increase repeat business, achieve targeted customer visits
• Responsible for optimum utilization of resources available for the workshop in terms of machinery, manpower, utilities, consumables etc for the various jobs being conducted for various clients.
• To ensure that the activities of the workshop are well coordinated in order to complete the jobs received within the allocated time frame, quality parameters, class requirements and budgeted cost.
• Coordinate with customers for planning and scheduling of activities prior to commencement of work and ensure appropriate approvals for the same.
• To develop and implement procedures for requisition of bill of materials and other resources from stores and purchase department and liaison with sub – contractors to get material and ensure their payments are made on time.
• Forklifts – Repair & Maintenance
• Electric Motors & Generators – Rewinding & Refurbishment
• Steel Works – Hatch Covers, Structures & Deck Plates
• Fuel Injection and Fuel Pump Services
• Deck Machinery, Cranes, Winches, Pumps and Compressors etc.
• Manufacturing of Long-Lead Parts and Components