This system is meant to be used by the Zimbabwe School Examination Council (Zimsec) centres to register candidates for Grade
7, O– Level and A–Level examinations. This application is used to enter the candidates’ details which are later written on a CD to
be sent to the Zimsec Regional Office.
- Candidates must register through schools or approved examination centres.
- They must pay their examination fees in full.
- Candidates cannot register at ZIMSEC offices.
- Candidates must not register for examinations at two different centres during one examination sitting: ZIMSEC may nullify one of the sittings.
- ZIMSEC does not allow spouses and other relatives of staff at a centre to sit for examinations at the centre where their relatives work.
- Candidates are advised not to register for two levels of examinations in one sitting; if there is a timetable clash ZIMSEC may cancel one of the entries.
- Private candidates sitting at centres where they are not already known must produce a metal or plastic National ID card, or a passport with an imprinted photograph or a driver’s licence with an imprinted photograph.
Your computer should be installed with the following software programs
Windows operating system
Windows 7 (Home Basic,Home Premium,Professional or Ultimate)
Or Windows 8 Pro,Enterprise *** single Language Build 9200 not compatible
Language format should be set to English Zimbabwe
Currency settings should be set to US$
Your computer should have the following hardware specifications.
At least 30GIG Harddrive
A CD/DVD Writer
At least 1GIG RAM
Screen resolution should be 1024*768 pixels minimum
Screen Monitor should be 15 inches (minimum)
For queries on e-registration send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org