Our team is looking for a sharp backend developer to help us shape the future of the time tracking industry.
You will fit well in the Toggl backend team if you are passionate about technology and have experience programming in Go. Knowledge of technologies like Ruby, PostgreSQL, REST, JSON and Google Cloud Infrastructure will help you get going from day one. You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines to solve complex problems, always want to learn new skills and take ownership of your work.
About our team
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 business days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.