CANADIAN UNIVERSITY IN DUBAI ADMISSIONS
The Registrar’s Office Canadian university in dubai is here to support new, continuing and graduating students throughout their registration process As a new, readmitted, or transfer student, in 2020/2021 semister Admissions Olduvaicareers.com is here to inform you that the canadian university Registrar’s Office is here to supports new, continuing and graduating students throughout their registration process.
- As a new, readmitted, or transfer student, you can confirm your registration in courses by paying the semester’s tuition and fees in full, upon admission or acceptance into your program.
- Continuing, readmitted and students who have changed their program can confirm their registration by paying tuition and fees in full, upon reservation of seats in a following semester.
- Deadlines to pay fees and the last day to add or drop without academic or financial penalty is published in the Academic Calendar.
- Kindly note that the Class Schedule is subject to change, though every effort is made to minimize any such changes.
Process for new students
- Once accepted or admitted to the University, you may reserve your seats in courses. To confirm your registration, you need to pay your tuition and fees in full.
- Review the Student Handbook to learn more about your program requirements and the support services on offer at the University.
- Select courses for your first semester based on the conditions of your admission and the courses required in your program.
- After payment at the Cashier’s window in Hall C, add or drop your courses at the New Student window in Hall C.
Process for continuing students
- Review the Student Handbook and Catalogue to refresh your understanding of program requirements.
- Review the Academic Calendar to ensure that you are aware of the start and end date of classes and examinations.
If you wish to transfer to another program, please file an Application for Change of Major prior to registering for the next semester.
If you wish to take a course at another post-secondary institution in the Emirates, or at a partner institution, please file an Application for a Letter of Permission to transfer those courses back to Canadian University Dubai.
If you wish to hold your registration for a semester, please file an Application to Hold Registration and identify the semester that you are likely to return.
If you are due to graduate as of the end of the next semester, please file an Application to Graduate and ensure that you are registered in the courses that will fulfil your program requirements.
Ensure that you are:
- In Clear Academic Status. If not, you should contact your academic advisor and/or Chair of the program to establish how to ensure that you will be in clear academic status as soon as possible.
- In Good Financial Standing (no holds, no outstanding amounts).
- Eligible for full admission to the program (no missing documents, English Language Requirement fulfilled, Mathematics Placement test complete, etc.)
External exam proctoring at Canadian University Dubai
External exam proctoring is available at Canadian University Dubai for students from external institutions taking distance learning programs.
Please contact us if you are a distance learning student, looking for a university to proctor the final exam from your institution and deliver the results back to the distance learning office for processing.
We offer a location where you can take your exam securely, as well as an invigilator to ensure that the exam follows the student’s home university policy. The exam is then securely delivered back to the university via courier.
- Fees: 1000 AED + VAT per exam (courier fee included).
- Available from Sunday to Thursday, 9am – 6pm.
- Subject to approval from the institution that is giving the exam.
Please send your enquiries to ARD@cud.ac.ae with External Exam as the subject line.