Internship Program Gulf Medical University LLC
Urgent Requirement For Medical Coder – Intern at Thumbay Group.
Designation: Medical Coder – Intern
Project Duration: 4 to 6 Months
Qualification: Any Graduate with Certified Professional Coding Certificate.
Experience: At least 1 year relevant experience, fresher can also apply.
Primary Responsibility: Internship Program Gulf Medical University LLC
• Assign codes to diagnoses and procedures, using ICD (International Classification of Diseases) and CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) codes Ensure codes are accurate and sequenced correctly in accordance with government and insurance regulations.
• Follow up with the provider on any documentation that is insufficient or unclear.
• Communicate with other clinical staff regarding documentation.
• Search for information in cases where the coding is complex or unusual.
• Receive and review patient charts and documents for accuracy.
• Review the previous day’s batch of patient notes for evaluation and coding.
• Ensure that all codes are current and active.
Working Location: Ajman, UAE.
Applicants can send their at