At Spline (spline.design), we are building a design tool to create 3d content for the web.
We are a small team, and we are just starting. We are looking for someone who can help us solve Spline app technical/graphic challenges.
🌈 We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
What’s the job?
– Write JS code to solve graphic/visual/technical challenges.
– Create shaders (GLSL) and work with 3d libraries (Three.js, WebGL, others).
– Work closely with front-developers for UI integration.
– Most relevant to us: Experience (3+ years) working with WebGL/Three.js/Shaders/Canvas or any other 3d/2d graphics library.
– Please share links of real-life work examples.
– Experience with Computer Graphics in general (Shaders/GLSL, Raytracing, etc.) using other programming languages.
Why working with us?
🧩Our goal is to rethink the design process: 3d first, realtime, always, and interactive. There is so much tech progress happening, but the creative tools available are still the same: hard to use, technical, not web-based, and costly.
If you are interested in the creative world and love working in tech challenges, you will get fun!