Job description / Role
As an Account Manager, the responsibilities include developing strong relationships with existing clients and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
1. Identify and pursue new business opportunities from existing clients.
2. Ensure growth revenue targets are met through cross selling and upselling activities.
3. Manage downtrading accounts and ensure necessary action is done to recover lost revenue.
4. Sell value through the full range of Fetchr services & solutions.
5. Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
6. Manage and supervise AM team executives to ensure client satisfaction and to ensure targets and KPIs are met.
7. Generate innovative ideas to support clients and boost brand awareness.
8. Conduct periodical client business reviews and suggest improvements.
9. Assist in collection and credit control when needed in escalation cases.
10. Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager or relevant role.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-levels.
• Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent English, both written & spoken.
About the Company
Founded in 2012, with a cloud technology platform and digital-only approach, Fetchr was born to disrupt the traditional supply chain model.
Fetchr understands what it takes to succeed in the rapidly changing digital world we operate in today.
That’s why our positioning, predictive and machine learning technologies are so uniquely equipped to meet the transport and shipping demands of the generations.
Agility, flexibility, reliability and service customization are part of the Fetchr DNA.
Joining the Fetchr logistics family ensures a seamless brand experience throughout the journey.