Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
The Business Acquisitions Manager is the primary role of being the hunter for the sales frontline. Responsible for bringing in new business (new clients), both international and domestic, from a selected profile of key companies and large enterprises.
• Identify new leads, big size new business opportunities and key account prospects to pursue and gain.
• Attend conferences, exhibitions, events, and networking opportunities to spot new key prospects to work on.
• Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key new clients both externally and internally.
• Maintain a rich, active and healthy pipeline that contains new large opportunities and new key prospects around the clock.
• Prepare, send, and manage proposals to key prospects and clients.
• Engage in face-to-face meetings with newly acquired clients. Have a monthly visitation plan in place that includes both existing clients and prospects.
• Interact with clients positively to resolve any complaints or conflict that may arise during the acquisition and on-boarding process.
• Meets assigned targets and sales KPIs for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
• Ensure that all BA members are meeting their individual KPIs and targets.
• Align and arrange with Management and operations for pre-planned capacity strategies for regular and high seasons.
• Align with Account Management on identifying weak links and client problems and assist in resolving them.
• Assist in collection and credit control when needed in escalation cases.
• Ensure that the CRM system is continuously updated as per the standard process and that integrity of the client data and records is always maintained.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field.
• Must have managed multiple sales teams, in multiple countries, and demonstrated exceptional results.
• Proven experience in building cross country Sales teams.
• Knowledge of industry trends and sales opportunities.
• A track record of delivering annually increasing Sales Results and beating targets.
• Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
• A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
• Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
• Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
About the Company
Founded in 2012, with a cloud technology platform and digital-only approach, Fetchr was born to disrupt the traditional supply chain model.
Fetchr understands what it takes to succeed in the rapidly changing digital world we operate in today.
That’s why our positioning, predictive and machine learning technologies are so uniquely equipped to meet the transport and shipping demands of the generations.
Agility, flexibility, reliability and service customization are part of the Fetchr DNA.
Joining the Fetchr logistics family ensures a seamless brand experience throughout the journey.