Our client is looking for a dynamic and engaged full-time Lab Instructor for its newly established School of Engineering. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about teaching, working in the lab, mentoring students, building successful learning environments with students, and who collaboratively engage with faculty and mentor students.
• Must be familiar with various experiments conducted to engineering students related to materials science and manufacturing process.
• Supervising engineering and technical students on their operational quality control processes during lab sessions.
• Developing, modifying, testing and evaluating educational materials.
• Providing technical mentorship about the suitability of materials to conduct experiments and projects.
• Diagnosing faults and undertaking relevant maintenance work in the lab.
• Conduct planning and organizing inspections of student projects.
• M.S. degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with concentration in Materials Science from an internationally accredited university.
• Teaching Materials Science: 3 years (Required)
• University Teaching: 3 years (Required)
• Position requires: Lab Instructor who can teach Materials Science and its lab.
The Salary package will be dependent on Qualification and Experience.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results