Graphic Design Lecturer Kuwait UAE
Graphic Design Lecturer Kuwait UAE ,Our client is looking for dynamic and engaged full time faculty for its newly established School of Architecture and Design. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about teaching and mentoring students, building successful learning environments with students, and who collaboratively engage with faculty and mentor students.
* The successful candidate will be a leader and current, active member of the design field.
* In addition this individual will be able to utilize and teach both studio coursework as well as technical or supplemental courses, and demonstrate experience with standard industry tools including AutoCAD, Revit, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
* Also, the candidate will possess the ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
* The position carries the expectation for research and school and University service in addition to teaching responsibilities.
* Candidates should demonstrate excellence in teaching related to their specific expertise within the professional Graphic Design curriculum, and be able to work within a small program, specialized in personal attention.
* Also, we expect leadership in undergraduate programs, curriculum development, mentoring, and startups.
We welcome candidates who will diversify our curriculum and our faculty in regard to race, gender, and ethnicity.
* Terminal degree in Graphic Design or related field
* Effective communication skills in English
* University teaching experience
* Commitment to excellence in teaching and scholarship
* Interest and experience working effectively with a diverse university community
* Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with faculty from a variety of disciplines Experience:
* Graphic & Web designing: 5 years (Required)
* Photography: 5 years (Preferred)
* Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
* University Teaching: 5 years (Required) Education:
* Master’s (Required) Language:
* English (Required)
* Arabic (Preferred)
The salary package will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results