JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP. CLICK HERE
Al Ghurair University Admissions Process
al ghurair university fees
al ghurair university scholarships
al ghurair university careers
al ghurair university online registration
al ghurair university contact number
al ghurair university staff
al ghurair university ranking
Step 1: Fill in our application form
Once you have decided on the correct program for you, submit your application form with all the required fields filled in here.
Step 2: Attach accompanying documents
Depending on the program, most of our programs require you to submit the following accompanying documents:
- Copy of Attested UAE secondary school certificate / degree certificate – for UAE curriculum graduates
- Secondary school certificate or its equivalent / Degree certificate along with Certificate of equivalency from UAE Ministry of Education – for
non-UAE curriculum graduates
- Certificate of English proficiency test such as IELTS / TOEFL / EmSAT with a passing grade as per program requirement Al Ghurair University Admissions Process
- Copy of SAT – Math (min. 450) or EmSAT – Math (min. 500) – for American curriculum graduates
- Certificate of Arabic proficiency test EmSAT Arabic – for Arabic programs
- Photocopy of valid passport, valid UAE residence visa and valid Emirates ID
- 5 passport size photographs
- Photocopy of Family book ,Al Ethbara and UID (backside of passport) – for UAE nationals only
An application fee of 300 AED (approx. 82 USD) is required to process the application.
Attestation of Documents:
- All non – UAE curriculum graduates applying for undergraduate programs must provide their secondary school certificate attested by the UAE consulate of the country the certificate was issued from and the equivalency certificate by the UAE Ministry of Education.
- All non – UAE curriculum graduates applying for postgraduate programs must provide their high school degree certificate and the university degree certificate attested by the UAE consulate of the country the degree was issued from and the equivalency certificate by the UAE Ministry of Education.
Step 3: Secure your placement
A payment of 3000 AED + 5 percent VAT towards the admission fee shall be paid to the University.
Students can either pay the full tuition fee for the semester in advance or pay the fees in four equal installments as per the below installment plan:
- First installment due the 1st week of the semester
- Second installment due the 1st week of the 2nd month of the semester
- Third installment due the 1st week of the 3rd month of the semester
- Fourth installment due the 1st week of the 4th month of the semester
The application fee and down-payment fee need to be deposited or transferred to the below account:
A copy of the transfer of deposit slip needs to be emailed alongside your details and application number to email@example.com
A Globally Recognised Institution
Located in the heart of Academic City in Dubai, Al Ghurair University (AGU) is a globally accredited university offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs of international standards tailored to equip students with the right skillset to feed the demand of the dynamically challenging world.
The degrees earned at AGU in emerging disciplines provides our students with the knowledge, critical thinking capacity, communication and practical skills needed to succeed in any career path and industry landscape.
Academic Excellence in The UAE
As a student at AGU, you will enjoy a high-quality academic environment supported by facilities for extracurricular and cultural activities. With our award-winning and state-of-the-art learning resources and laboratories at hand for our students as well as our highly qualified and driven faculty members, we raise the bar for academic institutions in the region. Al Ghurair University Admissions Process
Driving High Levels of Employability
A large number of prospective employers provide internship opportunities to AGU students that open the doors for careers in various organizations. The employability of AGU graduates is high and 85% of all our graduates get employment or placement in higher degree programs within six months of their graduation.