Al-QASIMIA UNIVERSITY SCHORALSHIP – 2021/2022, al qasimia university scholarship 2021, al qasimia university fees, al qasimia university courses, al qasimia university apply. al qasimia university academic calendar, al qasimia university careers, al qasimia university ranking, al qasimia university email
Al-Qasimia University, Sharjah, is an educational institution established by the Emir of Sharjah, His Royal Highness, Sheikh Dr. Sultan Mohammed Bin Alqasimia. The University has students from over 80 countries and its aim is to help the less privileged people of the entire world.
Al-Qasimia University, Sharjah, United Arab Emirate (UAE) has admission and scholarship opportunities currently open for international students to apply. Al-Qasimia University provides fully-funded scholarships that cover free tickets, accommodation and monthly upkeep for students who are not resident in the United Arab Emirates.
Al Qasimia University has four years study period for its students and an Intensive Arabic Program. Students are required to finish 129-135 credit hours during the four year period so as to gain a Bachelor degree in any of the following fields:
-College of the Glorious Quran
-Sharia and Islamic Studies College
-Arts and Humanities College
-College of Communications
-Economic and Management College
-Bachelor of Science of Holy Qura
-Bachelor of Sharia Islamic Studies
-Bachelor of Arabic Language & Literature
-Bachelor of Islamic History and Civilization
-Bachelor of Mass Communication
-Bachelor of Economics
– Free tuition fee
– Monthly reward
- Al Ghurair University Admissions Process
- MASTER OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ADMISSIONS
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS UNIVERSITY OF DUBAI
- UNIVERSITYN OF SHARJAH ADMISSIONS FOR YEAR 2021-2022
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY SCHORALSHIPS 2021-2022
- Al-QASIMIA UNIVERSITY SCHORALSHIP – 2021/2022
- STOCKTON UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS 2021-2022
- PRINCETON UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS AND APPLICATIONS
- COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2021
- Fully Funded Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2021
- Turkish Diyanet Burslari Scholarship Application 2021-2022
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT TO THE BACHELOR PROGRAMS:
- For applicants holding High School Certificate or its equivalent.
A minimum average of 70% for applying to the colleges mentioned above.
A minimum average of 75% for applicants holding High School Certificate (Religion Section) for their admission in the College of Sharia & Islamic Studies and the college of Holy Quran.
A minimum average of 80% for applicants holding High School Certificate (Commercial Section) for their admission in the College of Economics & Management.
All applicants must prove that they have spent three years in their secondary/high school levels (which include grades 10,11 &12). Al-QASIMIA UNIVERSITY SCHORALSHIP – 2021/2022
- General terms:
Applicants must fill in their desired majors in the order of preference.
Applicants must get equivalent certificates for high school from UAE Ministry of Education if their high school certificates were issued outside UAE.
Students dismissed from the University or any other university for behavioral or academic reasons will not be admitted. Completion of secondary education or an equivalent level with the required average must not be earlier than three years prior to joining the University.
Applicants age must be 20 years maximum in the admitted year.
- Last three years of high school original transcripts.
2.Student’s country Ministry of Education Original letter confirming that the student’s school or institution is officially recognized and accredited and its graduates can be admitted in any governmental university in the student’s country. Al-Qasimia University Scholarship, UAE 2020/21
3.The Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country must attest to all the certificates issued as well as the UAE embassy in the country concerned. However, the Arab embassies operating in this country can attest to the certificates in case there was no embassy for the UAE in the country.
Certificates in Non-Arabic or English Language must be translated into Arabic or English languages and the translated copy must be enclosed/attached to its original and stamped together.
Those applying for the College of Economics & Management are required to include TOEFL Certificate (IBT61, CBT173 or PBT500 ) or IELTS certificate (5.0).
A six months valid passport copy with recent photograph (white background)
An Arabic or English translated letter of good behavior that is attested to.
Translated and attested Birth certificate in Arabic or English language.
Certificate of health issued by a public hospital (stating that the applicant is free from any dangerous diseases
First: Colleges and Scientific Disciplines
Duration of study at Al Qasimia University colleges is four years, (excluding time required for completion of program of Arabic for non-native speakers). A student is required to achieve (129-135) credit hours to acquire a bachelor in one of the following majors:
|1||Sharia & Islamic Studies||Bachelor of Sharia & Islamic Studies|
|2||Arts & Humanities||Bachelor of Arab language & literature|
|3||Communication||Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication|
|4||Economics||Bachelor of Arts in Economics|
- Arabic is the language of instruction in the colleges of Sharia & Islamic Studies, Arts & Humanities, and the College of Holy Quran.
- Non-Arabic speaker students are required to pass an Arabic placement test to determine the college most suitable for their direct admission; otherwise, they shall be required to attend (for one or two semesters at most) the non-native speakers program at the Languages Center.
1. Holders of the General Secondary Certificate or what is equivalent
- Get a rate of success of not less than 70% to be eligible to join any of the abovementioned colleges.
- Students who got the Religious Secondary Certificate at a rate of (75% or more) are allowed to join College of Sharia & Islamic Studies or the College of Holy Quran.
- Students who got the Commercial Secondary Certificate at a rate of (80% or more) from accredited schools or institutes are allowed to apply for the College of Economics. Al-QASIMIA UNIVERSITY SCHORALSHIP – 2021/2022
- Under any circumstance, study at the secondary stage must not be less than three (3) years.
- Applicants should record their desires for colleges arranged according to their interests.
- Approved applicants are distributed to colleges in light of the numbers planned to be admitted to every college and in accordance with their interests of study, average sequence and the numbers devoted to each State.
- Secondary certificates obtained from outside the UAE must be equalized to those issued in it.
- A student must be previously dismissed from Al Qasimia University, or any other University or Higher Institute for disciplinary or academic reasons.
- At that time of application, the secondary certificate or its equivalent must not be older than three (3) years.
- Applicants must not be more than 20 years at the time of application.
- Students will not be allowed to regularly attend their courses unless they complete the required documents.
- Students’ admission will be conducted according to the numbers planned to be admitted to every college. Preference in selection among students will be on the basis of higher marks, fresh graduation and young age.
- The original secondary certificate.
- The original transcripts for the secondary stage grades (tenth – eleventh – twelfth).
- Endorsement of all the required certificates from the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country of issuance and the UAE Embassy in that country. In case the UAE has no Embassy in a country, certificates are to be endorsed from any Arab country embassy in this country.
- Legal translation of non-Emirati certificates into Arabic or English language and endorsing them from the abovementioned parties.
- Submission of what states that the Ministry of Education in the country of issuance acknowledges the institute or school awarding the certificate, and that their graduates can join the public Universities therein.
- Translation of the passport into the Arabic language and endorsement of the translated copy from both the Ministry of Education of the student’s own country and the UAE Embassy therein.
- A full completed application form.
- A copy of the student’s passport valid for not less than one year.
- 12 modern, colorful personal photos measuring (3×4) with white background.
- A copy of a valid certificate of a good conduct and behavior with a legal translation for its content into Arabic or English.
- A copy of (the birth certificate) or what alike, with a legal translation for its content in case the data is not written in Arabic or English.
- Health Fitness Certificate issued by a government hospital in the student’s own country stating that he is free from all the infectious diseases, and is endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country of issuance