cambridge university undergraduate scholarships for international students
cambridge university scholarships for pakistani students 2021
university of cambridge scholarships 2021
university of cambridge scholarships for indian students
cambridge university financial aid for international students
cambridge international scholarship
gates cambridge scholarship
cambridge trust scholarship
The Gates Cambridge Scholarships are one of the most prestigious international scholarships in the world. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
Level/Field of study:
PhD, MSc or MLitt, or a one year postgraduate course in any subject offered at the University.
Courses which are NOT eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
- • Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- • Master of Business (MBA)
- • Master of Finance (MFin)
- • PGCE
- • MBBChir Clinical Studies
- • MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- • Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- • Part-time degrees
- • Non-degree courses
Number of Awards:
About 80 scholarships are awarded each year.
Citizens of any country outside the United Kingdom.
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge including tuition fees, maintenance allowance, travel costs, visa, etc. It also provides additional, discretionary funding such as academic development funding, family allowance, fieldwork, etc.
Read about the full scholarship value at this link.
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
• a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
• applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: PhD, MSc or MLitt, or a one year postgraduate course.
Applications are currently closed.
Applicants submit their application for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) via the University’s Graduate Application Portal. To be considered for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you must complete the section to apply for admission to a course and a College place and the Gates Cambridge part of the funding section. Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
There are two Gates Cambridge application deadlines: 14 October 2020 (for US citizens resident in the USA) and 3 December 2020 or 7 January 2021 depending on the course (for all other eligible applicants).
It is important to read the How to Apply section and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.gatescambridge.org/
Related Scholarships: List of UK Scholarships
- Al Ghurair University Admissions Process
- MASTER OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ADMISSIONS
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS UNIVERSITY OF DUBAI
- UNIVERSITYN OF SHARJAH ADMISSIONS FOR YEAR 2021-2022
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY SCHORALSHIPS 2021-2022
- Al-QASIMIA UNIVERSITY SCHORALSHIP – 2021/2022
- STOCKTON UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS 2021-2022
- PRINCETON UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS AND APPLICATIONS
- COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- STANFORD UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2021
- Fully Funded Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2021
- Turkish Diyanet Burslari Scholarship Application 2021-2022