Main Job Purpose:
Provides general healthcare advice and dispenses prescription and non-prescription medication along with non-pharma products to customers. Supervises the retail store team and operations to ensure key sales targets, customer satisfaction levels along operational readiness levels are continuously met. pharmacist-jeddah
- Ensure store readiness by monitoring compliance with internal readiness guidelines (e.g. staff readiness – check uniforms, name tags, etc.; store readiness – temperature, storage conditions, etc.) to ensure effective daily operations along with a professional look & feel at a store level.
- Perform duties in alignment with the Standard Operating Procedures applicable at a store level by taking appropriate actions (e.g. loyalty program registration etc.) to ensure individual performance is according to the standards pharmacist-jeddah
- Process prescriptions and dispense medication by reviewing and interpreting physician orders, providing consultation on dosage, storage, side effects, and drug interaction to ensure customers are appropriately informed and educated
- Educate customers on proper handling of medical equipment (e.g. glucose meters) designed for home use by providing information and additional sources of reference (e.g. user manual) to ensure the safe and appropriate use of equipment
- Supervise and provide development opportunities for retail store staff through performance management activities (tracking and monitoring productivity and Individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) etc.), corrective actions (when required), regular development conversations, access to formal (e.g. training) and informal (e.g. coaching) development options to ensure and maximize performance
- Monitor key sales performance targets and customer satisfaction levels at a store level through direct observation, regular reporting to ensure sales and customers satisfaction level are achieved
- Process payments and reconciliations by handling the cash register and coordinating with the Finance team to ensure accuracy of the payment process and compliance with commercial legal requirements and internal financial processes
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities by consulting with the customer, understanding needs, and proposing appropriate products to ensure and maximize customer satisfaction and achieve cross-sell and upsell targets
- Perform and monitor operational and staff related administrative tasks by monitoring workflow, team schedule, and attendance, verifying order entries, handling logistics related to stock levels (ordering stocks, returning, etc.), performing inventory management actions (e.g. register products in the inventory, etc.), managing expenses (e.g. recording, documenting receipts, etc.), checking price updates and changes are in place, overseeing promotion execution, etc. to ensure compliance with the Operational Excellence guidelines (blueprint) pharmacist-jeddah
Health & Safety:
- Ensure compliance at a store level with the Health & Safety policy & procedures (including safety guidelines) and any other required operational standards through regular monitoring compliance, checking for updates, etc. to ensure compliance with local industry legal requirements/ standards and internal policies
- Dispense and provide advice on over-the-counter/ non-prescription medication to treat common illness (e.g. flu, cold, etc.) by checking symptoms, recommending the best course of action (e.g. see a physician), and specific consultation (e.g. dosage, storage, etc.) to ensure customer’s health and safety.
· Maintain pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies to be up to date with the latest information in the industry
· Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
· Indoors: 100 %
· Outdoors: 0%
· Working Days: 6 Working Days
· Days off: 1 Day off
· Working Hours: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (1-hour break)
- Education: BSc in Pharmacy
- Experience:1 – 3 Years of Experience
- Computer Skills: MS Office Suite
- Languages: English & Arabic
Al-Nahdi Medical Company was founded in 1986. Its operations include: 1- Retail Pharmacies. 2- Sales & Distribution of medicine, cosmetics, baby care and medical equipments. Since the beginning, Al-Nahdi pharmacies redefined the retail pharmacy market by: -Opening large pharmacies which provided a convenient consumer shopping experience. -Providing world class customer satisfaction through highly trained pharmacists. Currently, Al-Nahdi Company owns and operates more than 400 pharmacies in all the regions of Saudi Arabia. Now we are the largest retail pharmacy chain in the middle east and north Africa serving more than 32 million customers this year.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND