Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
2 .Oversees building and grounds maintenance.
3. Operates and maintains custodial functions.
4. Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
5. Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
6. Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
7. Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
8. Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
9. Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
10. Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
11. Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
12. Allocate office space according to needs
13. Handle insurance plans and service contracts