Full Time Project Manager for Online Coaching Business
$75,000 a year
Kick-ass life coach and lawyer, whose jam is empowering women to take control of their lives to ensure that they reach their highest achievements, seeks a Project Manager to help her oversee and implement projects and processes throughout the organization.
This leader uses a variety of vehicles to connect with her audience to ultimately fulfill her mission to give liberation to all.
Your primary focus is to develop and manage a roadmap throughout the organization. You will need to be unflappable in your management and interpersonal skills and have exceptional business knowledge. You’ll be obsessive about process improvement, problem-solving and be receptive to coaching in your life and in this role.
You can live anywhere! This is a remote W2 full-time position with a set non-negotiable annual salary of $75,000 with health insurance from day one, 401(k) after 6 months, annual profit sharing, paid time off, sick leave, and an annual coaching stipend.
- You’ll get to be a part of a fast-growing global business and need to be able to manage lots of moving parts and people.
- This is absolutely a dream job, the executive is a badass leader who believes in coaching and mentoring her employees and wants to see everyone succeed.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Works well autonomously as its remote, but enjoys being collaborative
- Enjoys creating new systems and optimizing processes
- Exceptional communicator both verbal and written
- Tech-savvy (no coding required)
- Secret Code: Who runs the world
- Both methodical and uber resourceful.
- Enjoys both tactics and strategy: can think in the clouds and in the weeds
- Has a growth mindset
- Must enjoy that every day is going to be different
- Take feedback with an open mind
- Can handle the founder and her quirks
This client’s foundational principle is that we take responsibility for our own thoughts, feelings, actions, and results. We show up with integrity, we focus on solutions rather than on problems, and we coach ourselves so that we can perform at the highest level. We are collaborative and any challenge in the business belongs to all of us to solve. If that sounds amazing to you, keep reading.
This job is perfect for you if:
- Fast-paced doesn’t scare you, it excites you
- You look at feedback as a gift
- You like working at home, autonomously
- You’re excited about growing with a company and expanding your management skills as the business grows.
This isn’t for you if:
- You don’t maintain organization in your personal or work life
- Learning new things is stressful for you
- You’re looking for a temporary position or part-time side gig
- Are unwilling to adapt and work collaboratively
- You’re a business or personal life coach for others, or want to be one
- Are put off by the use of colorful language in your work environment
- You’re afraid of making mistakes or take it personally when you do
This is a salaried, exempt position. 40 hours per week with hours of 9-6 pm ET. There will be very occasional evening and weekend work throughout the year.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
- REGISTRAR NEUROSURGERY
- Process Engineer – III – GRP
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
- Supplier Relationship Management Senior Manager
- Pharmacist – Jeddah
You must be:
- A Strategic thinker
- Able to travel occasionally for team meetings, events (when it’s safe to do so)
- Friendly, engaging, and tech-savvy
- Resourceful: you’ll figure out problems on your own
- Extremely detail-oriented. You didn’t miss our secret code in this application and you’ll make sure we know what it is. Full Time Project Manager for Online Coaching Business
- Familiarity with coaching and thought work, or the willingness to embrace it.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Overseeing ongoing operations for the community and community-related events.
- Managing launches, monthly webinars, marketing funnels, and events from start to finish
- Managing special projects
- Coordinating the work of independent contractors including but not limited to copywriters, graphic designers, podcast producers, bookkeepers and accountants, our technical support team, and more.
- Occasional online research tasks (no specialized database knowledge required)
- Develop, maintain, and optimize workflows for routine business activities
(Training available for the right candidate)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency or ability to quickly master Ontraport, Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Slack, WordPress, Vimeo, Wistia, JotForm, Asana, and YouTube
- A strong understanding of new technology is a major plus
- Knowledge of online business and the life coaching industry
- Proven track record of managing complex projects successfully
- Previous experience in managing operations and processes. Does not need to fit the traditional sense of a Project Manager. Current employees have arts, creativity, and hospitality backgrounds.
- You’ve been in the online business world, and are obsessed with process, communication, and problem-solving
Fill out your application on this page. Our hiring process has multiple steps, but we promise, we’ll move as quickly as you do! Full Time Project Manager for Online Coaching Business
Be prepared to spend some time on skills assessments, preparation of a short (1-3 minute) video telling us why you’re perfect for this role, and a few rounds of video interviews with our team.
We can’t wait to meet you!